Welcome to Pre Game Banter (PGB)

It’s been about 10 months since I graduated college and I am have become everything I hate. I left school with close to $30,000 in debt, a degree with a major based purely on theory, and no job. I for one have never thought about what I wanted to do with my life, so like everyone else I got a job.

I have been in that job for about 8 months now and I could be more unhappy. I am now living my nightmare of working 9 to 5, living in the rat race and being just another number. As a goal of mine, I hope to never work in a 9 to 5 type of work environment again.

This is where the blog comes in.  I have negative clue how I will be as a blogger, but you never know. I definitely feel that I am funny, know sports extremely well, and sports to make a career out of it, however, I am definitely more of a vocal comic. As a way to get some practice, develop a nice portfolio of content, and find an escape to my current groundhog day job, I started a blog called Pre Game Banter, and ode to my favorite place in the history of the world, 3848 Ironbound Rd. where the pregames were filled with drinking, watching sports, random trivia, being funny, and dope music. I want to use this platform to express this feeling to the audience.