A-ROD ANNOUNCING GAMES IS NOT GOOD TELEVISION, BUT WE ALL NEED IT IN OUR LIVES

I love A-Rod. Not in the ‘I love you cause your awesome’ way, but more of the ‘You are so outrageous that you make my life better because I laugh at you a lot’ type of way. A-Rod has come a long way in his life, from:

A young, future of the franchise type of talent

1375304454000-arod-mariners-1307311703_16_9.jpg

To a once in a lifetime type of player who even he couldn’t resist

2011-06-22-arodkiss.jpg

Then we saw the lows:

97301838

He has done a lot. One of the greatest baseball players of all time, steroids or not. Most of us would have written him offer, someone you would have never heard from again given his dramatic fall from the pinnacle of the sport.

But this is Alex Rodriguez we are talking about, you didn’t really think his ego would let us forget about him did you? Of course not.

And with that, post-career A-Rod has to be the best A-Rod.

He is dating an ageless goddess in J-Lo

He has started a company in which he works extremely hard signing baseballs, and has ground breaking new investment strategies.

Screen-Shot-2018-01-18-at-2.09.12-PM.png

He has been getting involved with pop culture, and while at it, letting the kids know he understands what is happening, while on Shark Tank

giphy.gif

In his newest gig, A-Rod has also dabbling in announcing. He worked at Fox last year during the playoffs, but this year he has taken the place of Aaron Boone and is now a part of Sunday Night Baseball.

Well, I had my first experience with Sunday Night Baseball this weekend and I could not have been more entertained.
ARod_Jlo_Kiss_Med.gif

And then…

040118_mlb_arod_water_med.gif

This elicits the same type of reaction as when you see that kid that is extremely annoying, yet you know you can have fun with. The amount of fun you have, is up to to you and if you are in the mood for messing with him or not… you know?

You kinda get annoyed with him, but you need him because his ‘antics’ and just him being him make it fun to be around.

One thing I noticed is that he steals your attention away from the game. He will grab you in such a way that makes you forget about baseball. I think I was able to pinpoint why.

Being one of the most narcissistic individuals on the planet, he 100000% thinks everything he says is groundbreaking stuff. To put a little emphasis on his statements, he acts as though he is signing off on a long speech every time he talks. Lowering his speech and hammering home his final point.

Listen for it the next time and tell me you don’t think the same thing when he is speaking. Almost as if he ‘just won’ the argument, although not a loud one, and is happy with the way things turned out.

I love it A-Rod, keep it up.

Also, Jessica Mendoza…. sup?

One thought on “A-ROD ANNOUNCING GAMES IS NOT GOOD TELEVISION, BUT WE ALL NEED IT IN OUR LIVES Leave a comment