PATRICK REED IS SLOWLY PULLING AWAY BUT WITH THIS SIMPLE FIX, RORY COULD CATCH HIM

Rory McIlroy is having an outstanding 3rd round at the 2018 Masters Championship. Paired with Henrik Stenson, Rory has shot up to the top of the leader board currently sitting at 5 under for the day.

However, bad bodied Patrick Reed is pulling away. He is currently 3 strokes ahead.

I am a big Rory guy, and I think its awesome that he is doing well. In fact, having the leaderboard we have going right now is awesome.

Screen Shot 2018-04-07 at 5.00.49 PM.png

But, if Rory is going to want to make a big run here, he as to make an adjustment.

Look good- feel good; feel good-play good. And this motherfucker is out here with his collar popped.

DaNO6vnX0AAg9yG.jpg

Hey Rory, very obviously put it down, your playing great with it… so imagine how much better you could playa actually looking like a golfer.