AARON WISE WINS THE AT&T BRYON NELSON

21 Years old.

Aaron wise is 21 years old and just won a PGA Tour event, not to mention a cool $1.3M. It still blows my mind that there are people like this in the world, and then I am here hoping to make that amount of money throughout my whole life. Ohh, I am also 2 years older sitting in my parents house writing this blog about him for $0.

Not jealous…Anyway,

The 21 year old who has made a recent surge on tour gets his first win of his career of what looks to be of many. The former Oregon Duck battled with Marc Leishman throughout the first three days, but ended up pulling away on Sunday, posting a 6 under 66, winning the tournament by 3 strokes.

Screen Shot 2018-05-22 at 6.12.29 PM.png

This is amazing, I love seeing the game of golf continue to get younger. I really do think that in about 20 years we will look at right now as a ‘Golden Era.’ We have so many young studs, with incredible talent. Although it has been some time coming now, JT taking over the number one spot was the unofficial christening for the younger era. (Dustin is on the younger side, but not apart of the crew.) Aaron wise is just another young stud, and I am excited to see where he goes. I hope he’s likable.

But on a for real note, I cant believe some of these kids. I am 23 and still look up to athletes wanting to be like them one day. When I watch signing day on ESPNU, I still look at the high schoolers like they are 5 years older than me. Now, I am seeing a lot of these kids my age make millions. While I root for them, certainly demoralizing at the same time.

Go young guys!