I Love Tattoos, But…

I am a big tattoo guy. I only have one small, somewhat feminine one, but I love it. As everyone will tell you when you are debating getting a tattoo, your opinion is all that matters.

I have always said that I would love to get a sleeve, or half sleeve, if I had a career in which that was acceptable. I am working on that, hence this blog, and we will see if I really stick to my word when I escape the rat race.

So don’t take this as a tattoo shaming blog… can’t shame anything these days, so I am certainly not doing that.

But, I have been noticing a TON of tattoo’s recently that are just idiotic. It’s almost as though people forget that tattoo’s are permanent.

Some of these tattoo’s we have seen are just crazy. Like these are things you have to live with for the rest of you life, just for one big laugh from all your friends.

It’s like wearing something that gets a laugh to a party. You get a nice big “Ha Ha” from everyone, but now your just wearing that for the party. People aren’t going to continuously laugh. That is just your outfit now.

Tattoo’s are no different. That is just on your body now…. for life.

These tattoo’s range from, claiming your sports team title before they actually win, to  pop culture’s flavor of the month. Doing anything that will get you on one of the big instagram accounts, in which they don’t even tag you, just to say “thats me!”

Blows my mind. Here are some of my favorites.

Warning: Graphic/NSFW

Screen Shot 2018-06-02 at 2.41.58 PM.png
Enter a caption

hqdefault.jpg

Screen Shot 2018-06-02 at 2.40.55 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-06-02 at 2.40.34 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-06-02 at 2.41.25 PM.png

Also, unless you have played for the team, getting the logo of a team is just wild. Its so lame. Like just get a jersey.

images-1.jpeg

images.jpeg

But who I am to talk, maybe you have some special meaning for it. Fuck it, get whatever you want, but just know this will be on you forever.