Dustin Johnson and Rickie Fowler Have Aged Pretty Well, or They Just Have a Lot of Money

So this made me laugh out loud.

View this post on Instagram

11 years later. DJ and Rickie. 🤜🤛

A post shared by PGA TOUR (@pgatour) on

Talk about a lifestyle change. Rickie Fowler going from Sk8Rboi Ricky to Suave. Dustin going from a ‘pothead looking ass’ to an even bigger stud than Ricky, is a great blast from the past. Says a lot about men getting better as they age. Which sounds great and all, but like when? I can’t wait for that to happen to me.

These two are at the top of their game right now, they both have absolutely gorgeous significant others (I think Dustin is barely holding on to Paulina), they are famous, making millions of dollars, what else do they need? Ohh yeah @God, why don’t you sprinkle in a little bit of get wayyyyyy better looking. Its crazy man, some people just have it all.

Or that just speaks what a lot of money does. Which I am also still waiting for.