Is Chris Long A Fraud?

You know for someone who is incredibly liberal, he really seems to pick and choose who he gives his money too. Ohh you want to help people who can’t read good? Then maybe you should give to dyslexia charities… or maybe the blind? They can’t even see anything let alone read small words.

This is the second year in a row that Chris Long is donating at least some part of his salary to charity. Last year it was all of it, so it really begs the question: does Chris Long like money? I know for a fact I wouldn’t give away things I like, but if for whatever reason donating something I DIDN’T LIKE to charity got me some good press, hell yeah I am doing it.

In fact, I’m going to do that. I know there are kids in Africa and around the world who are severely malnourished. Well, I’m going to donate my fat. I know I need fat to live, but there are people out there who don’t have any and it sickens me that I sit here with too much, and for that I am going to donate as much as I can. There are kids who grow up without fat and I cannot live in a world like that. So starting today, anyone who wants some of my fat please let me know and I will be happy to send it to you.

Chris Long giving away something he doesn’t like, not impressive honestly. Anyone could do that. And to be so selective with who he gives it to? Get over yourself Chris. If you really cared about the less fortunate, you would keep your money and bring them into your house. All of them. But no, you pick and choose and its sickening.

Ok, obviously all jokes but honestly very admirable by Chris Long here. One of the most charitable guys in the NFL, its amazing to see how much he cares about the less fortunate. I understand he is very wealthy, but I don’t know how he donates so much money, and by that I mean like what is he living off? It is very inspiring and hopefully other athletes can follow suit. The world needs more people like Chris Long no matter what side of the political spectrum they fall.

Good for your Chris, you are an inspiration.