Patrick Reed Has 0 Friends

Reed went 1-2 in this Ryder Cup, which included two losses while paired with Tiger Woods, once on Friday and once on Saturday. They lost to Francesco Molinari and Tommy Fleetwood both times. He won a garbage-time singles match Sunday after the outcome had already been decided.

“The issue’s obviously with Jordan not wanting to play with me,” Reed said in the interview with the Times. “I don’t have any issue with Jordan. When it comes right down to it, I don’t care if I like the person I’m paired with or if the person likes me as long as it works and it sets up the team for success. He and I know how to make each other better. We know how to get the job done.”

Reed and Spieth were 4-1-2 when paired together in the 2014 and 2016 Ryder Cups and, including Presidents Cup play, they’re 8-1-3 overall. Furyk opted to pair Spieth with his close friend Justin Thomas and the pair went 3-1 together.

One member of Team USA was shocked when he saw Reed complaining about not being paired with Spieth.

“He is so full of s–t,’’ the source told The Post on Monday. “Blindsided my ass. He begged to play with Tiger.’’

Patrick Reed is such a LOSERRRRRR

The guy has no friends at all and continues to make enemies. When you are this hated, there has to come a point where you think “You know what, maybe its me.” I mean if you keep running into a problem…you’re the problem. He doesn’t talk to his family, he got kicked out of college for stealing(allegedly), no one on tour likes him, the PGA Tour probably hates him and now this? Hey, here’s a suggestion: learn to keep your mouth shut, especially about other people.

I don’t know if him and Aaron Rodgers have ever met, but they would be great friends. Both great athlete’s in their respective sport, but just cannot seem to keep people close to them. They have ego issues and honestly, I feel a little bad for them. I don’t think they mean to be assholes, they just are and don’t see how to be any different. They are hated and they hate others, even those close to him.

What does Patrick Reed do for fun? I feel like he has a secret lair in his house, that his wife allows him to go down to once in a while, because rumor is she runs his life, to just plot on other players. I think he thinks this is a popularity contest. He was probably the fat loser in HS, and wants to use his talents to come be cool. What did the cool kids do in high school? Well, now that he is at the top of his profession (winning the Masters) he probably feels like the star quarterback. Being QB1 doesn’t require you to be a mean bully, but when you are the combo, the general public just hates you that much more.

He’s not even like that good or good looking. If this was Dustin Johnson or something it would be more bearable because at least he’s a great looking guy with a great looking wife and number one player in the world. So we would still be like “Ahh what an asshole,” but also like “Ehh he kind of can be like that, I’m not going to call him out.” We’d just let him be.

But this is Patrick Reed, a very good golfer but not top 5 and also extremely fat and ugly. He cannot act in this manner, this is why people hate him and he has no friends. So no Patrick, Jordan probably didn’t want to play with you because you’re insufferable to be around. Get your priorities straight and maybe the PGA will like you more and get you good seats!