No More Snacks

Damon “Snacks” Harrison is gone.

Unknown.jpeg

That sucks to type, but I know its the right thing to do. Well I shouldn’t say it’s the right thing to do, because I really don’t know. I like the intent behind it but I really don’t know if I like the move. A 5th round pick for a probably top 15 player in his position. I know he’s not like the greatest but he’s also not awful. A 5th rounder is just some dude from like Bethune Cookman who will fight for a roster spot every year.

As I said, I like the intent behind it. I think Dave Gettleman thought he would come in to Eli being able to fight and claw his way through 1-2 more years but was painfully mistook. He came into a spot where Eli is probably playing on 1-2 years of loose change. So given his newfound circumstances, he’s cleaning house and I don’t hate it. With OBJ, Saquon, Evan Engram, Sterling Shepard and a decently good Young D, hitting the refresh button on the spots they can improve is great. So I don’t hate the intent.

I do not like the actual execution. I mean so far we have traded two starters fro a 4th, 5th, and 7th round pick. I think both players were worth a lot more then what we received for them, so it looks like Gettleman is just trying to get as many picks as he can and see what works.

So, I’ll take it!

Unknown-1.jpeg